Application For Dr. Gopalakrishnan Fellowship
Fellowship Positions: 3
Duration: 4-6 Weeks
- Candidate should be two years Post Graduate in Orthopaedics (MS/DNB/FCPS/D.Ortho)
- Candidate should be member of IAS at least 1 year duration at the time of the application
- The candidate should have interest in Arthroscopy and have preferably worked in Department where Arthroscopy is being regularly done.
- The candidates should have attended hands on cadaver workshops arthroscopy.
- The candidate should preferably have paper presentation / publication in arthroscopy.
- The candidate should be willing to take 4 to 6 weeks leave from his work schedule for the fellowship.
- The candidate should be willing to arrange for his accommodation travel as fellowship provides just part of fund i.e sum of Rs. 50,000/- per fellow.
- The candidate should preferably have his / her own arthroscope.
- The candidate should be willing to travel to different parts of the country for the fellowship on his own.
- The candidate should be recommended by a senior IAS member
- The fellowship includes a certificate, and payment of Rs.50,000/- per fellow for 4- 6 week fellowship programme at any one centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Pune, Chennai.
- Every year 3 fellows will be selected by IAS Gopalkrishna Fellowship committee.
- The fellowship certificate will be given at the time of the Annual Conference after the report of the fellow is read in the AGM