28 Aug 2019
Dear IAS Members,
The Executive Committee of the Indian Arthroscopy Society welcomes you to the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Indian Arthroscopy Society to be held from 27th -28th September 2019 at Indore.
The General Body Meeting of the Indian Arthroscopy Society will be convened on 27th September 2019 at 6 PM during the conference in Indore.
1. Obituaries if any.
2. To pass the minutes of the previous General Body Meeting
2018. (Minutes Will be e-mailed to you) and also available on IAS website.
3. To discuss any matter arising from the same. Members can e-mail
their objection to IAS secretary, if any.
4. IAS President’s address.
5. To read and adopt the IAS Secretary’s Annual report for 2018- 2019.
6. Audited balance sheet for 2018-19. Unaudited balance sheet for
7. Access to online Arthroscopy Journal – Proposal by AANA
8. To ratify the names of new Life Members and Associate Members of IAS.
9. Report on IAS Fellowships: -
a. Dr. Gopalakrishnan Fellowship
b. IAS-CASM Fellowship
10. Announcement of Best Publication Award
11. Staring off " IAS young Inventor Award" - Proposal by Dr. Prateek Gupta
12. To read the Org. Secretary report of IASCON 2018 Calicut meeting and Accounts of same.
13. Report on preparation for IASCON 2020.
14. To read the IAS Editor’s report
15. To select bids for the Annual meeting of IAS 2021. The application form is attached herewith and available on IAS website
16. To declare the results of IAS EC election for 2019
17. Any other matter with permission of Chair
Dr. S Samanta, Kolkata
Secretary, IASNotice for General Body Meeting 2019